The JQWS Society is a customer loyalty program of Japanese Quality Whisky Society.
By registering as a JQWS Society member you agree that these terms and conditions will apply to you.
- Who can join the Society?
Anyone who lives in Australia aged over 18 years can join the JQWS Society. We may require proof of age to verify you age.
- How do I join the Society, and does it cost anything?
Currently membership is free. You can join the society by filling out the online registration form.
- What are the Society benefits?
JQWS Society benefits may include exclusive product discounts, promotions or offers, competitions, events and other exclusive offers.
- What exclusions apply to the JQWS Society?
JQWS Society members must not be used for commercial purposes. As Society benefits are personal to the member, they cannot be transferred to any other person.
- How do I cancel my JQWS Society?
If you would like to cancel your JQWS Society membership, please reach out to our customer service team at the bottom of this page for assistance. Please note that you will no longer be entitled to Society benefits after you have cancelled.
- How does JQWS collect, use and disclose my personal information?
- Are there any exclusions to discounts?
Yes. ‘% off” discounts are capped at $500 maximum discount. Not all products are eligible for discounted pricing. No more than one discount ever applies to any single item in an order.
- Who do I contact if I have a complaint, question or feedback?
If you have a complaint, question or feedback regarding the JQWS Society, please reach out to our customer service team at the bottom of this page for further assistance.
JQWS Customer Service team
1300 378 037